If you’re interested in supporting the show, there are several ways you can do that.
- You can help improve its reach by subscribing and rating it on itunes
- You can comment or message me with feedback on Instagram, Facebook, of by email, so that I can get connect with you as a listener, learn what you value about the show, and keep that in mind as a creator
- Another way you can help support this cause, is by using the Amazon link at the bottom of this page whenever you shop. It will cost you nothing, and Authentic Warrior Radio will receive a tiny commission. It’s a win/win.
- Surprise me with a contribution by purchasing an item from the Authentic Warrior Radio Amazon wish list
- You can become a Patron!
- You can make a donation using PayPal, by clicking the button below
Your contribution will be accepted with massive gratitude!!!
Why do I need your help?
I am my own audio engineer, secretary, investor, producer, agent, mentor, and accountant. I still work in other ways to make money to support myself and my kids. Producing podcasts is very time-consuming, and the equipment and hosting cost money. The time it takes to find guests, connect with them, record, edit, and publish, is rather immense. Your financial contributions enable me to produce a higher quality and quantity of content, with a greater variety of guests, and get more exposure to listeners. The more AWR grows and evolves, the better all of our experience of it will be. I’ll also be able to share greater benefits with patrons.
How does Patreon work?
Patreon is basically a paid monthly subscription that benefits content creators, content creation, and content consumers. You pledge $ each month, and that gets you rewards that differ depending on how much you pledge. All pledges are appreciated and helpful, no matter how small they are. See the “tiers” on the right for more info on rewards.
Can I listen to the podcast without supporting?
Authentic Warrior Radio is freely available to listeners on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, etc. However, if you could dig under the seat of your car or something for ten dimes or so, it would make a major difference to this podcast, and to my soul lol!
Thank you for being authentic and resilient! Let’s keep the warrior spirit alive!
If you like or love this podcast (shit, even if you hate it), do the word of mouth thing, and spread rumors about this podcast and leaving reviews on iTunes, Stitcher, Castbox, or wherever else you listen to it. Feel free to make them ridiculous rumors. Pretend we’re in middle school, Hollywood, or congress, maybe? For realsies, though- if you like it, spread the word and let’s make this movement happen.